Real Estate Law, Construction Law
The real estate market and the construction sector are one of the most active engines of the Lithuanian economy, and to ensure the public interest, the state regulation of this market is ultimately severe. While participating in construction activities, it is important to have a good knowledge of the legal rules governing these areas, and the nuances of their application when buying and selling real estate. We can effectively advise you on the following legal issues:
- Counseling and representing our Clients at the conclusion of preliminary real estate transactions, in transactions of purchase and sale, rent/lease, etc. (mortgage, determination of servitude, usufruct, right to building, long-term lease);
- Representation of the Client’s interests in disputes over the division of real estate, to determine the procedures of usage, etc;
- Representation of your interests when registering deals and real estate;
- Representation of your interests in various procedures for obtaining permits;
- Preparation of the contracts related to the construction process (building rights, joint activity agreements, etc.);
- Consulting on the territorial planning issues;
- Representation of the Client in legal relations with state institutions and municipalities, as well as in courts.
Write to us
CHOOSING US, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A RELIABLE PARTNER.