When one finds a partner for life or creates a family, one hopes only for the best. Nevertheless, when natural persons are married, live in partnership or cohabitation, it creates upon them certain types of property and non-property legal relations, which often cause disputes/litigation or simply other issues that require quick and detailed professional answers. Lawyers of the office, who have accumulated many years of experience in matters of family law, provide the necessary advice on various issues of the family law.
- Legal consequences of marriage and its termination;
- Consulting and representing the Clients of our office on issues of registration of civil status, amendments, and corrections;
- Assistance in solving the questions regarding the alimony for children;
- Representation of our Client’s interests in disputes regarding the determining the residence of children;
- Representation of our Client’s interests in disputes regarding the division of property of spouses;
- Representation of our Client’s interests in disputes concerning the establishment and contestation of paternity;
- Preparation of the legal actions for the recognition of marriage void;
- Realizing that the family relations belong to a particularly sensitive sphere, we provide mediation services to ensure the peaceful resolution of disputes that have arisen.
Write to us
CHOOSING US, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A RELIABLE PARTNER.