Competition and EU Law
It is not a secret that business is inseparable from competition. To ensure a smooth development of the business, it is important that the competition is fair. Specialists of our office provide Clients with advice on national and EU legislation on the following issues:
- Preventive measures to reduce risk;
- Prohibited agreements;
- Abuse of dominant position in the market;
- Trademarks and misleading advertising;
- Damage compensation for violating the competition law;
- Public procurement;
- State aid;
- Free movement of goods and persons;
- Public procurement at the EU level;
- Disputes regarding the application of EU legislation;
- Competition at the EU level.
Write to us
Have questions about Competition and EU Law?
CHOOSING US, YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND A RELIABLE PARTNER.